Saturday, March 21, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast!








This is my baby. She is almost 9 months old and experiencing new milestones almost daily. I knew that this time was coming. In fact, sometimes I longed for it. However, now that it's actually here, it feels a little bittersweet for me. In the last couple of weeks she has had her first teeth break through and she has started to army crawl all over the place! She is no longer happy with mushy baby food and wants to use her tiny little teeth on everything. She is so happy when I put rice or mushy, thawed out peas on the table for her to pick up and eat all by herself. When you try to sit her down she will stay stiff as a board. To her dismay I've ended up just laying her down because she absolutely will not sit! If she had any say in the matter she'd be running around like everyone else!
What can I say. My children are growing up. I hope that I have made the most of it so far and I am definitely resigned to relish as much as I can the rest of the way.


5 comments:

pianogal said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing either! Her sweet little face looks so much better. What cute pictures!

Robyn said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is 9 months old already. It seems like only yesterday you guys were here!

Nick said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I'm so sad every time I look at Carter and realize how big he's getting. He uses his big boy voice on a daily basis. It makes me a little sad, but I love each stage he's been at, so I feel like I'm at least enjoying him each step of the way. I really think she looks different so far from the other kiddos. I love the picture with all the foofy balls around her!

Janet said...

We used those "snowballs" to play dodgeball at a Pack Meeting in December. It was a big hit!

Jared and Delia said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love that posed picture of her with the apple. We miss her and her big smiles and cute little giggles.