Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An Afternoon With Kate

Kate received this set of pop beads for her birthday.  When Kenzie is down for a nap we like to pull these babies out and get creative!




Kate likes to use them to make "bead people/families."


Bead families, all lined up.


Kate:  "Ooooh pink earrings!  So Pinkalous!"


What do you think of my statement necklaces?


Kate:  "I'm a fashion princess!"


Kate:  "Thank you for all this jewelry stuff!  Now I can be truly happy!"
{Spoken like a true fashion princess. :) }

2 comments:

Delia said...

Ha ha. THis girl rocks! Cool beads.

Nick said...

I think the toe ring is my favorite. I want one of those. So I feel out of it because I haven't been on in so long. Happy Mother's Day! It sounds like it was a nice (sort of) day for you. ;) I'm so done with the 2 oldest fighting as well. I wish they could just be friends. I love all your pictures. Your family is so stinkin' cute. Sure miss you guys.