Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally 4th of July Weekend Part One


The night before the 4th there was a fantastic firework show within walking distance from our house.  Some good friends of ours decided to join us.  I know it was Sunday, but lets think about this, great show we can walk to, or wait until the next day and fight with the rest of the city at the big show far away.  For us it was a no brainer.  I love that I caught Kate skipping along behind in this picture.





This is the Adriatica Bell Tower.  We feel pretty lucky to live so close.




This was our best firework picture.  I hope you had a safe and happy 4th of July.  I am truly grateful for the freedoms that we enjoy, and especially grateful for those who have sacrificed to make those freedoms possible.

1 comment:

Delia said...

Great pictures. Those glow stick ones are cool.