Thursday, January 22, 2009

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth!

My computer has a virus--Gasp! and I've been having trouble with my internet, so I haven't posted for a while. I was planning something cute with Then and now pictures of my kids because they are all growing up way too fast! K4 just passed her 6 month mark, well, I guess by now she's closer to 7 months. Where did that time go?! I'm posting this on Justin's computer and so do not have access to my pictures, etc. This will have to suffice for now.

2 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Oh no! Virus's are terrible. Even after we have "healed" the viruses our computer is never the same afterward. It is always just a little slower. Good luck with all that.

I love the picture of Kenzie at the top.

Jeremy Price said...

Looks like her skin is getting better. Funny you should mention spring break in AZ. My mom called this week to see if we could meet her out in AZ for spring break. I will look into it I think Wyatt and Eli overlap by one week. I let you know.