Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Week (or so) in pictures


Kelly and I waiting for "Hairspray" to start.  I hate how old and tired I look in this picture, but I wanted to remember this night.


Three words--Crazy Hair Day!  Yes, I cut his hair like this and had a blast doing it.


He liked it so much we kept it this way, not the color of course, just the cut.


This hair makes me think of Dr. Seuss' "Daisy Head Mayzie".  Kate really wanted this center pony tail to stand strait up, but her hair was too long and our hair spray wasn't strong enough.


So she agreed to have her hair like this.  And yes, she has a little scrape under her nose-she fell walking to the car after school one day. :(


Kelly and the other "Lost Boys" from her recent performance of "CSI Neverland".


As I mentioned in my last post, all of the Lost Boys have grown up and are elderly in the play.  It sets it up for one of Kelly's funnier lines having to do with depends undergarments.


This picture is out of order, but I couldn't get the edited version to upload.  Anyway, this is Kelly with our drama teacher who the students affectionately call, Mr. G.  That's right, staying true to the movie, the role of Mrs. Turnblad was played by a man.  He did an amazing job and it was hysterical to see him in a dress and high heels!



I love this picture of Kelly.  We had so much fun putting on her make-up.  I did all the color and her nose and then her friends helped her with the wrinkles.  She did a great job and we are so proud of her!

2 comments:

Delia said...

How fun! You are such a great mom. Kevin's hair looks really cool! We need to get a little more festive for crazy hair day next time! :)

Kelly is one cool girl. Tell her we are so proud of her!

Nick said...

I LOVE Kevin's hair like that. We've talked about cutting Peanut's like that a couple of times. It's pretty much buzzed now, but it always looks cute when he's got a faux hawk.