Monday, March 5, 2012

Kelly's Photo Shoot

The weather here has been beautiful!  Unfortunately I've had a really hard time getting our kids to get outside.  I don't get it.  Anyway, Kelly asked if she could take some pictures and it worked like magic! Everyone was happy to be outside and had a good time taking and posing for pictures.  Here is the best of Kelly's pictures, (with a little creative editing on my part).


Below are some of my favorites.





All in all I think she did a great job and I love how they turned out. Plus, I loved that they finally went outside! :)

4 comments:

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Those are awesome!! You have a budding photographer in your midst!!
Great job Kelly :)

pianogal said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the updates on your family. I'm feeling sad because I'm having to get updates on the Randalls on your blog instead of in person because we haven't seen you guys for so long! Let's get together over Spring Break!

Justin said...

Love the pictures! I reset the background on my desktop with the creatively edited picture. Thank you for the updates! They brighten my day when I am traveling and missing my favorite family!

Delia said...

Beautiful photos Kelly. I love the shadow one!