Friday, March 2, 2012

This week's Top 5



1). Kate lost her first tooth!  She has been on cloud nine ever since.  It was very wiggly and while she was at school she just grabbed it with a tissue and pulled it out herself! Pretty awesome stuff.


2). Kevin called to tell me that he was performing with the 5th graders in an assembly. Of course I enjoyed watching them and listening to his part as a narrator, but the best for me was that he thought to call me and let me know so that I could be there.


3). Here's a glimpse of one of the "popcorn" trees. They are blooming everywhere and are just beautiful!  I love it when Kenzie points them out as we drive around.

4). Most of you have probably already seen this; but I had to post it here as well. I am totally loving being a Texas Fit Chicks trainer. It is so much fun! This video came out this week and has been a highlight for me.

5). And last but not least, we've enjoyed having Justin's sister, Emily, stay with us while she attended a class to become a Certified Lactation Consultant. She was so patient with all of the kids and we enjoyed getting to spend some time with her.

That's our week. How was yours?


7 comments:

Justin said...

I love to read family updates and see pictures! Wished I were there!

Shauna said...

Ummm... I hope that I can look as good as you after having four kids and being a busy mom! you look great! I'll just have to come and join Texas Fit Chicks! :) And how awesome that you have your own youtube video!

Delia said...

You look awesome Janet! Way to go.

I wish our trees were blooming now. We'll probably still have to wait a couple of months. :( Do yours stink like ours do though? Ours smell like...butt. There is no other word for it...sorry.

And yay for losing that first tooth. How exciting Kate!

Janet said...

Thankfully our trees do not stink. :) By the way, your baby's room is beautiful!

Janet said...

Thanks Shauna! I would love to have you join Texas Fit Chicks! ;)

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

I think that's great that Kevin called you!! And, yeah, I wish I looked like you after 3 kids. I need to join Texas Fit Chicks, but I hate getting up early so I guess I'm stuck huh? :)

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Ok. Wow! I just clicked on over to the video!! Maybe I WILL wake up early and take your class-this SUMMER when I am working a more ahem flexible schedule ((wink)).