Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday Boy

We celebrated Kevin's 11th birthday last week!  It was a great week!



Cute 2 year old Kevin. I couldn't resist posting this picture.


Such a handsome boy! Here he is, on his last day as a cub scout. (Good thing I finally got all of his patches sewn on his shirt! :) ).  A little trivia--Kevin is wearing the same shirt that Justin wore as a cub scout!


Because Justin would be out of town on the evening of Kevin's birthday, we had a surprise party for him a few days early.  All of the girls helped me put this together and set up all the decorations.


No I did not make this cake. Thanks to Costco! It reminds of The Trunchbull's chocolate cake from "Matilda". It was delicious!!


The partier's pre-dinner.  We had manicotti at Kevin's request. It was so good (and so easy!).


I love the concentration on his face in these pictures.



Happy Birthday Kevin!! We love you!

1 comment:

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Happy belated birthday Kevin. I can't believe he is out of cub scouts! Is he going to middle school next year?