Friday, April 13, 2012

Amazing Imagination!

I love being able to stay home with Kenzie.  She is very creative in her play. She actually reminds me of Kelly who used to sit down to color and end up using the crayons as figurines that would act out intricate story lines. :)


On this particular day Kenzie decided to make Macaroni & Cheese for everyone.

It is actually this fun set of "pop" beads that we've had for a while.


I love how carefully she chose the spoon & bowl combinations.


Then on this day she spent quite a long time taking care of her "babies." She even fed them and changed their diapers and then made comfy beds for many of them.  Can you tell what she was using for babies? Yes! Matchbox Cars!

Yes. She is wearing a swim suit.  It's a new one and I think she wore it for a couple of days straight.

I love the caring expression on her face in the above picture.



You can see all the beds that she made. Like most "moms", after caring for all of those babies she was tired and before she knew it she had fallen asleep.  It may not look like it because of the casual way her legs are crossed, but she is in fact asleep.

I love that she can entertain herself for hours and I love overhearing her use her imagination.


1 comment:

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Awwww. I really miss those days. She is so smart!
And goes to show what a caring heart she has putting all the matchbox toys to bed ;)

What a great time!!