Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

42 Years ago today my parents were married.  Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Unfortunately this was the closest picture to the time they were married that I have.  (I think my mom posted a wedding picture on her old blog, but I can't find it!)  This picture is from a military ball that they attended not too long after they were married. 



It seems like my Dad and Justin both have a hard time finding the right kind of smile for pictures, (just scroll down a little here to see what I mean)--just teasing Dad!

Thank you Mom and Dad for your example!  Thank you for your love and perseverance through the tough times.  I'm grateful to be your daughter.

I love you Mom and Dad!  Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Delia said...

Wow...you seriously look almost just like your mom Janet. What a beautiful couple.